19.2.12

Ten Yard Fight - Hardcore Pride

I've loved tyf since I first heard them in 1998. I also started to buy records the same year and up until now I have never had any TYF colored vinyl. weird right? I don't know what took me so long to get these but a couple weeks ago one of my friends was selling off a chunk of his collection and had these in there. I picked these 2 versions of the 7" up along with a couple other records that I'll post about in the coming days.
First up is the BWR version on Blue out of 900. I did not notice there was a big black chunk in the vinyl till I pulled it out to take the picture I dont know if this was common with the press or not? anyone know?


This is the Equal Vision Records version Grey/300 with a slightly different cover and labels then the BWR press.

No comments:

Post a Comment